RE: Replacing text in Word - macros

Subject: RE: Replacing text in Word - macros
From: Diane Evans <DianeE -at- LOCKSTREAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:07:17 -0700

"With so many bugs in Word..."

What???? Word has bugs??? I would have never guessed...except that I spent
FOREVER trying to figure out why my pages were printing as "1 of 1" instead
of "1 of 20". It looked right on the screen :)

Diane Evans
Information Developer
Lockstream, Inc.
425-709-6840 x 230

Ask for the moon, and settle for its reflection in the pond in your back

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop.