Style + Outline level: Level 1

Subject: Style + Outline level: Level 1
From: Ellen Vanrenen <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 12:47:09 -0600

I have to (guess what) reproduce in Frame a style that is defined in Word as
Style x + Level 1. Level 1 is selected in the Indents and Spacing tab of the
Paragraph formatting dialog. Would someone please tell me what Level 1
means? There is no numbering on the style that I can tell, anyway.

Ellen Vanrenen
Technical Writer
Clear Technology, Inc.
303-583-4170 (direct line)
ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop.