RE: Web design RFPs?

Subject: RE: Web design RFPs?
From: "Beilby, Margaret" <MBeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:25:57 -0700

Lisa Wong wrote: <<One of my part-time jobs wants me to write an RFP for web
design. I know the
basics (sort of!) of RFP writing, but was trying to find an RFP sample
specifically for web design>>

Start with these. Perhaps they will help. (book about)

mbeilby -at- ebuilt -dot- com

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop.