Re: Instruction Suggestions

Subject: Re: Instruction Suggestions
From: "Susan Patrick" <susan -dot- patrick -at- fti-ibis -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:23:22 -0400

Dear Tom,

I'll take a crack at this. I've worked with DOS a bit, and my femaleness
makes me fit the profile of 90% of your audience. (BTW, who are your
audience? I work in Engineering, with a 90% male audience, so I'm glad to
see that the opposite exists too.)

Personally, I'd simplify this quite a bit. If your users are having trouble
with the concept of a cursor, you'll have to make the inputs as clear as
possible.

Then type <enter>.<br>

I hope this helps,
Susan Patrick