GUI/400 and WinHelp

Subject: GUI/400 and WinHelp
From: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:21:12 -0500

I have looked in the archives but not found the info I need. I have done a
search at and while I get many hits, I have not found
the info I need.

I need information about real-life methodologies that TWers have used to
successfully (or unsucessfully) hook WinHelp to GUI/400.

I'm on digest so please cc: me.

Thank you.

Paul Hanson

For details and online registration, visit