RE: Programs for Writing

Subject: RE: Programs for Writing
From: "Dan Hall" <dhall -at- san-carlos -dot- rms -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:25:46 -0500

I can't believe you're using Chisel2000 for long documents! It's
notoriously unstable when working with slabs of over 50 lbs. It
also has difficulty handling large images. I always use Binford
JackHammerMaker. It supports large slabs, and has built in tools
for creating pdf (Pebble Document Files)

It's what real professionals use.