Re: RoboHelp eating file icons (and then self-destructing)

Subject: Re: RoboHelp eating file icons (and then self-destructing)
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer to your problems, but this was such a
WONDERFUL Subject line that I had to comment on it.

I mean, it makes perfect sense that RoboHelp has overeaten and died of a burst

(Well, *I* thought it was funny.)

Tom Murrell
Lead Technical Writer
Alliance Data Systems
Columbus, Ohio
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page -
Page Last Updated 07/15/01

Do You Yahoo!?

For details and online registration, visit

RoboHelp eating file icons (and then self-destructing): From: Geneve Gil