Re: lookin' for a PDF alternative

Subject: Re: lookin' for a PDF alternative
From: TDean -at- envirosys -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:53:22 -0400

> Does locking a document as a
> form keep all formatting intact?

No, it does not. Word uses the default printer settings, and sometimes the
different settings through pagination off a bit.
I use PDFs, and they work great for me. PDF is the best option (for me)
because it sets all original printer settings and formatting in stone.

Tina Dean

For details and online registration, visit