line breaks in pdf

Subject: line breaks in pdf
From: Mira Balani <mtech1314 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:16:50 +0100 (BST)

Dear All:

Problem Statement: I imported a web page into the
acrobat reader (5.0) through the File | Open Web Page
menu option.

What I wanna do is to move some text into the next
page.. w/c means I have to give line breaks or maybe
some other method w/c I am not aware of.. How do I
achieve this?

FYI: The TouchUp Order Tool is disabled for this doc.

*NEW* Connect to Yahoo! Messenger through your mobile phone *NEW*

For details and online registration, visit