Launch, Task Bar, and Other...

Subject: Launch, Task Bar, and Other...
From: "Claudine M. Jalajas" <Claudine -at- jalcompute -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:33:13 -0400

I don't find "launch" offensive.. or taskbar. I guess I generally write for
users that understand those types of terms. Certain terms that may be
considered jargon are actually becoming more like conventions and people are
fairly used to that. I make it a practice to not assume that my readers are
idiots or anything. As long as you define terms and use them consistently I
think it's okay. Bottom line, write for the audience.

Claudine M. Jalajas

128 Avalon Circle
Smithtown, NY 11787

Chapter Leader for Long Island Webgrrls!

For details and online registration, visit