The saga continues....Acrobat/Word

Subject: The saga continues....Acrobat/Word
From: "Candie McKee" <kiruna91 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:06:48 -0500

First, I want to say thank you to everyone who sent me suggestions and helpful hints. I printed all of them off and went through them systematically.

Second, I now have color .pdfs. The entire file is blurry, but I do have color. I also have PDFMaker loaded. I do not, however, have Adobe Distiller Printer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Distiller (more than once), but still no printer. Any ideas on this one?

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit