Re: Lawyers want to gut our tools

Subject: Re: Lawyers want to gut our tools
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 07:28:12 -0400

Earl Cooley wrote:
> I have no sympathy for lawyers who want to interfere with the way we do our
> work.
> "Macromedia Claims It Owns Adobe Patent"
> <>

Lawyers are hired guns. Are you saying that Macromedia has no right to
enforce its patent claims??

Mailto:peternew -at- optonline -dot- net

Adapting old programs to fit new machines
usually means adapting new machines to
behave like old ones.

For details and online registration, visit

Lawyers want to gut our tools: From: Earl Cooley