Re: Installation Interfaces

Subject: Re: Installation Interfaces
From: "Mark Emson" <mt -dot- emson -at- ntlworld -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 21:33:11 +0100

I'm not sure if this what you are looking for but I have used Autoplay Menu
Studio for deploying a CD full of docs and a few small bits of software.

The standard interfaces are fairly simple but you could jazz them up with a
little creativity.

Have a look at this site for the software. They also produce some pretty
good installation software

Mark Emson
mt -dot- emson -at- ntlworld -dot- com

For details and online registration, visit