Import by reference/copy into documents

Subject: Import by reference/copy into documents
From: "Nancy Mignone" <n_mignone -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:56:54 -0600

I've always thought you are supposed to copy imorted graphics into the document in Frame. I guess I thought you needed them, in some mysterious way, when you create a file to send out for printing.

Why is it preferable to import by reference. When should you copy into document, and when should you import by reference.

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit