Trolling a little deeper with XML

Subject: Trolling a little deeper with XML
From: "McDonald, Guy A." <Guy -dot- A -dot- McDonald -at- conoco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:06:49 -0500

I'd like to hear from people who use XML in an application development
environment. Or if you use it for work process enhancement or any other
interesting scenario. The last I read on this subject was an article the
list owners wrote which is a simple comparison between HTML/XML/SGML.

Cutting edge work-arounds on using XML are kind of what I am after ... not
"we have an Export to XML feature included in our programs"

Thanks in advance,

Guy McDonald
Information Development Manager
Technical Information Architects, Inc.