Re: French index words in RoboHelp 9.x: we have a winner!

Subject: Re: French index words in RoboHelp 9.x: we have a winner!
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:15:53 -0700

"Hart, Geoff" wrote:
> Thanks to demrfire -at- yahoo -dot- com, who provided a rapid solution to my problem
> with unacceptable apostrophes: type them from the numeric keyboard, using
> Alt 0146. That's an awfully annoying way to do this, but heck, it works, and
> that's all that counts.

Alt+0146 will give you the typographic closing quotation mark (?),
rather than the single hash mark (') typically used to abbreviate
measurements in feet. That character is Alt+039, if you need it.

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W !

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!

For details and online registration, visit

French index words in RoboHelp 9.x: we have a winner!: From: Hart, Geoff