Screenshot Parameters, using SnagIt

Subject: Screenshot Parameters, using SnagIt
From: "Cedric Simard" <cedricns -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:59:49 +0100

Hi all,

Talking about screenshots, what are the best formats to use for:
- printed documentation?
- online documentation?

Can anyone give me advice for setting SnagIt parameters for my screenshots?
My problem is:
- For getting some graphics really clean, I need to set the resolution to 300dpi.
- But when I use this resolution for small screenshots, they are too tiny to be used in my final document.
- If I do not use the same resolutions for all my graphics, their printed outputs have quite different qualities.

What do I have to do to get all my graphics having the same output quality, and being also good for both printed and online documentation?

Thanking you in advance.

Can
The resolution is set to Auto
Resolution problem... size of Screenshot

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit http://ieeepcs.org/2001