Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Rebecca <rjstevenson -at- sprynet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:55:25 -0500

As of Thursday, once. And yeah, there was an inkling or two.

This idleness thing takes getting used to....

At 8:05 AM -0700 10/29/01, Deborah Ray wrote:

Gooood morning (afternoon, evening),

We've updated the TECHWR-L Poll with a new question:

In your career as a technical writer, how many
times have you been laid off?

* I have never been laid off
* One time
* Two times
* Three times
* Four times
* Five times
* Six times
* Seven times
* Eight or more times
* Other/none of the above

Participate in the poll and access results
on the TECHWR-L Web site at

"The greatest act of faith we are capable of is that of loving
another more than we love ourselves, and occasionally we can
be quite good at it." - Li Kao, "Story of the Stone"

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit

New TECHWR-L Poll Question: From: Deborah Ray