Re: Need help please

Subject: Re: Need help please
From: "Nancy Mignone" <n_mignone -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:09:10 -0700

The marketing head knows the product as well as anyone in the company and certainly better than I do. He is articulate and quite "technical." Likes XML and single sourcing as a possibility. Sends us email about XLS, which I had never heard of until I read said email.
The marketing department is really first rate, with very talented employees, as they would have to be, because he hires them. They know content.

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit