Re: Need help please

Subject: Re: Need help please
From: Barbara Yanez <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:58:44 -0800

You left out two of the top horsemen of the apocalypse: If we should use
displays or appears, and if there should be one or two spaces after the

Touché! (as I lance my sword into your side and ride off on my horse,
"gallop, gallop, gallop")

Barbara Yanez

From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To mix a few metaphors could we be nearly missing the four horsemen of the
- content vs. design
- I don't get no respect
- marketing is evil
- where is TW in your org-chart
Would be a little more than I could take in a single day. Anybody for a tool
OS flamewar to top it all off? ;-)

Eric L. Dunn

For details and online registration, visit