RE: macros on word forms

Subject: RE: macros on word forms
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:27:46 +1100

The easiest way is to lay out your form with invisible tables. Then bookmark
the relevant cell in the table and use the reference to the bookmark to fill
in the duplicated fields. Failing that, bookmark the field and x-ref to that
bookmark.

Now, as regards macro-magix. The form fields are part of the
activedocument.fields collection. Read/write them via that. Use .code and
.result for their schitzoid aspects.

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!