RE: TECHWR-L: XML & the future of tech writing

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L: XML & the future of tech writing
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:34:19 +1100

I suggest everyone has a run over to adobe and checks out XMP - a suggested
standard which we are think of subscribing too as well for our new products.
XMP is an XML subset specifically aimed at documentation. Its only in its
infancy at the moment, but holds a lot of promise (insert any other
vapourware cliche you like).

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!