RE: Strange Interview Practices?

Subject: RE: Strange Interview Practices?
From: John James <John_James -at- PRESENCE -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:15:02 +1100

Hindsight is a wonderful thing....

I think if I ever found myself in the same situation I would love to stand
up at the presentation and say something like:

"If you think I'd like to work for a company that interviews people like a
flock of sheep waiting to be shorn, you've got another thing coming..."

Then turn to the other candidates and say...

"...and if you've got any guts, you'll follow me out of this interview! Are
you sheep? Or are you, like me...an intelligent, independent, innovative
person who deserves better than to be treated like this!"

Then storm out....

You never know, you might just get the job...maybe it was like J's interview
in Men in Black....

Or maybe you'd be better off not working there in the first place...

John James