RE: NO to unions...for us!

Subject: RE: NO to unions...for us!
From: "Pete Sanborn" <psanborn2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 07:13:35 -0500

Fabien Vais wrote:
"We therefore held a couple of meetings of our own, and made one simple
demand to the union. PROVE TO US THAT WE WOULD GAIN SOMETHING BY JOINING THE
UNION. So they spent the next month or so "courting" us, hoping that we
would join. They were totally unable to do so."

Oh, Fabien, you shameless free thinker, you.

Good show!! :-)

Regards,
Pete Sanborn