RE: the ultimate controversial post?

Subject: RE: the ultimate controversial post?
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- nocpulse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:51:44 -0800

All-

<rant>
I don't care about, want to talk about, don't want to read about unions.

Filter my mail you say, We I do. But, just as I get the filter set up, some
yahoo changes the subject line.

At least be considerate of others and try to keep the subject line the same,
so those of use who don't care about these things don't have to create a
filter containing the Oxford English Dictionary.

</rant>

Have a nice day,

Wade

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr