RE: (Slight) HUMOUR: Banned Words

Subject: RE: (Slight) HUMOUR: Banned Words
From: "McDonald, Guy A." <Guy -dot- A -dot- McDonald -at- conoco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:31:12 -0600

On your list, my favorite is "disambiguate." I've never heard it in context
(not like that would matter in IT), but even contemplating its meaning has
me thinking of "Who's on first?" by Abbott and Costello.
---------
Anyone with teenagers can appreciate Creative English 101

Last heard around the McFamily household ...

"He said that like repeatedously Dad!"

"The middle east is somewhere near Ohio, or something." (this kid no longer
attends a public school)

"Wook at da fwuck! Da fwuck!!!" (out of a 4 year old mouth while driving
down the road and passing a truck)

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr