RE: Robo or Fore?

Subject: RE: Robo or Fore?
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:16:13 -0500

In the features race Robo and Fore seem to be about equal.
Depends on which month you check their latest updates.

Robo has the edge in user base, name recognition and 3rd party
support. Fore has always had an edge in my mind because it is
totally divorced from Word. I also find that ForeHelp provides
good technical support.

Although I am a ForeHelp partisan, who switched from RoboHelp
around Vers. 2.0, if you are happy with RoboHelp and comfortable
using it, there's not _much_ reason to switch.

Both companies offer downloadable demos and the HATT group:
way too much discussion of this subject.

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr