Re: What gives!!! (KnowledgeBase.net Official Response)

Subject: Re: What gives!!! (KnowledgeBase.net Official Response)
From: "Alex Kazerani" <alexk -at- knowledgebase -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:50:52 -0800

Open letter to Techwr-L users:

If imitation is the highest form of flattery, KnowledgeBase.net wants to
thank eHelp for complimenting us on our excellence and leadership in the
Knowledge Management industry. By copying pages from our website word
for word, and representing our ideas as their own, they have placed a
great deal of trust in our technology, our abilities and our
reliability.

See it for yourself. Go to the eHelp website at
http://www.ehelp.com/products/roboassist/calculator.asp
Then to view the source: right mouse click, and select "view source".
This shows the underlying code for the site. Notice the use of "KB"
throughout the code; Notice the KnowledgeBase.net prices buried in the
code. If ehelp has already made corrections then go to
http://www.knowledgebase.net/copyright/ for a detailed description of
how our code and our pricing was appearing on ehelp.com web site.

The calculator was built from scratch by our (knowledgebase.net)
developers.

The information contained on www.knowledgebase.net is copyrighted
material, and as such is protected by U.S. and international copyright
laws. It is obvious from the look, feel and specific code of the above
captioned eHelp website that its content was copied from the
KnowledgeBase website. Such misappropriation of the intellectual
property of KnowledgeBase Solutions, Inc. constitutes an infringement of
their copyrights. Unless all such infringing materials are removed from
the website, KnowledgeBase Solutions, Inc. intends to pursue all of its
legal remedies, including the seeking of damages to its business.

The KnowledgeBase Team
5657 Wilshire Blvd Suite 410
Los Angeles CA, 90036
Phone: (323) 857-1250
Fax: (323) 857-5787
http://www.knowledgebase.net

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr