NoMacro not there nowhere, no, really.

Subject: NoMacro not there nowhere, no, really.
From: "Logue, Jason" <JLogue -at- lrs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:26:31 -0600

Hey all,

Thanks for all the feedback/suggestions regarding Word's Satanic/Heavenly
Master document feature.

I'm using W2K, and inserting fields that instruct the user to Click on the
field and then enter appropriate text. To do this, I'm going to the Insert |
Field menu options and choosing the Macrobutton field. From this window, I
click on Options to add NoMacro, and then I simply add my text in the Field
Code. (If you want to know why I don't use the FormFields toolbar, send me
an e-mail offlist.) Well, for some reason, when I click to add the NoMacro
field to the Macrobutton, it does not appear in the Field Options window.
Does anyone know why?

If anyone is unable to follow the steps I take, follow the instructions
below:

1. Click on Insert | Field.

2. From the Categories window, choose All.

3. From the Field Names window, choose MacroButton.

4. Click Options on the lower-left portion of the window.

5. Choose Nomacro from the Macroname window.

6. Click Add to Field.

and so on...

Sorry if I this was patronizing to anyone; I'm sure most of you know how to
use Word field codes that could make three course breakfasts...when they
work.

TIA,

Jason

Jason S. Logue
Technical Writer
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.
Springfield, IL Office
Ph: 217.793.3800 x1810

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr