RE: document layouts

Subject: RE: document layouts
From: "Marcus, David" <David -dot- Marcus -at- comverse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:04:12 +0200

I suggest that you start with the Telcordia GR454 standard.
Generic requirements for supplier-provided documentation)

This provides content requirements by subject area for just about every
document you will ever be asked to produce.

David Marcus
Manager, Technical Publications
Strategic Product Management Group
Mobile Internet Division