The skeletons in the web-site closet

Subject: The skeletons in the web-site closet
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:24:09 -0500

All,

Because I write some of the content on our web sites,
I feel I have a "proprietary" interest in the whole
affair. Sorta like like I might voice an opinion on
the illustrations or photos that go with my text in
a manual, even if I didn't happen to create some of
them myself.

So, um, what do you folks feel about having faces of
employees decoratively slapped all over a company
web site, when about half of the faces belong to people
who have since been laid off?

Is it as tacky as I think it is?

Perhaps it's a non-issue, but being this close to the
trees, I'm not the best judge of what the forest should
look like.

/kevin

Kevin McLauchlan
Chrysalis-ITS, Inc., Ottawa, Canada
kmclauchlan-at-chrysalis-eye-tee-ess-dot-com
Mixed metaphors and strained analogies for all occasions