Re: Dilbert: Fun Things To Tell Programmers

Subject: Re: Dilbert: Fun Things To Tell Programmers
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:23:33 -0600

I like number 5: Just start coding the system. We'll get the specs nailed down later.
- Another Winning Project!

I did the documentation for it. Knew that program better than anyone else there, but never once figured out WHY I'd ever want to use it.

Jo Byrd

Jane Carnall wrote:

http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/lotd/ShortList/ShortList_64.html

"I added your pager and home phone numbers to the "how to contact us"
section of the manual."

Jane Carnall
Could you re-write this by tomorrow so we can ship it with the product?

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr