RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:47:21 -0500

Deborah Ray polls:

> Do notes, cautions, and warnings in documentation help
> readers notice and heed specific information?

I like to think they do. However, for some of us--if not most of us--the
user is best viewed as the same entity that drops the games on Mainframe in
"Reboot."

"Nobody knows for sure, but I intend to find out."--Bob the Guardian

For those not familiar with "Reboot," try
http://www.ytv.com/shows/reboot/index.asp
http://www.mainframe.ca/shows/reboot/html/index.html

>From the YTV site:
"The User: The human operating the computer that contains the world of
Mainframe. The User is never visible but still competes in The Games."

Cheers ... Kim
mailto:kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com
Sig. Yeah, it could happen, but not right now.