RE: Jobs that _I_ can't find on monster.com

Subject: RE: Jobs that _I_ can't find on monster.com
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros2 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:49:29 -0800

Actually, earlier this year I got a call about a software documentation job for
a company that creates the software that those sites use. I was assured it
wouldn't require me to participate or "be exposed to" the actual content. My
only concern was that the atmosphere of the place itself might be a little
sleazy (naughty pictures, posters, crass jokes) for my taste. But after thinking
about it over a weekend, I decided I needed the work more than I needed to care
about my delicate sensibilities <g> ... but they had put the position on hold.
;-) Oh well. Now I'll never know.

Maggie Secara