RE: Using forms instead of templates

Subject: RE: Using forms instead of templates
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:06:42 +1100

Forms are very flexible. You can use continuous section breaks to mark off
areas for freeform editing and macros to do tricky bits for you. I use word
forms for most of our internal forms, designed to be used either as a
printed blank, or online. If you get stuck, just holler to
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies Pty Ltd (Aus) EyeSpring - the future of graphics has
been created.