Re: webworks publisher help and single sourcing

Subject: Re: webworks publisher help and single sourcing
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:15:55 -0800 (PST)

Ray,

I don't quite understand why you need two different
headings, two different TOCs, and your problems with
style creation in WWP. Can you elaborate?

The wWP-Users list is the best place to go for
WWP-specific questions.
you in the right direction, you can use condidtional
tect in the existing headings (no duplicates, and just
toggle the appropriate conditions for print and
generate/update your toc, and then do the same right
before publishing for webworks help.

http://shopping.yahoo.com