RE: Help on Procedure Writing

Subject: RE: Help on Procedure Writing
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:55:03 +1100

As our local popular scientist is fond of saying "Any two people are more
alike, than different."

Add to that the common symobologies we have been exposed to and we have an
enormity of common ground to base our deltas on.

Then Chaos theory modifies statements like "The more estoric your style, the
greater the chance of better fitting a smaller audience and a lesser chance
of better fitting a greater audience" with the opposite in rare cases.

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies Pty Ltd (Aus) EyeSpring - the future of graphics has
been created.