Re: Bringing in the leads--contract work

Subject: Re: Bringing in the leads--contract work
From: Bill Burns <wdburns -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:51:58 -0700

Thanks to everyone for their responses. I think you pretty much confirmed what I knew. I had been focusing too much on some of the contract boards and not enough on direct calls.

On a positive note, my dry spell has ended for the time being. I'll be following up with some contacts I gleaned at the ITEC conference yesterday, as well as some others I've been digging out of the phone book and various company web sites.

Bill Burns
Burns Technical Communications
208-336-0861
wdburns -at- mindspring -dot- com

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr