RE: ADMIN: RE: Network Security Article Clarification

Subject: RE: ADMIN: RE: Network Security Article Clarification
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:49:52 -0500

Well said, Eric and Deborah! Thank you!

As a professional who uses this list as a resource to do her job better, I
am appalled at the sniping and viciousness that is often demonstrated here.
Sometimes it makes me ashamed to call myself a part of this profession. If
it weren't for the valuable contributors, I'd consider unsubscribing
altogether. As it is, I just regularly exercise my valuable option to delete
unread emails.

Whether you always agree with Andrew or not, his posts provide a point of
view many may not have considered. Sometimes this is fuel for a great
"conversation." Other times it stimulates me to change the way in which I do
something. Regardless of anyone's views and your opinions of them, I
appreciate a list that offers intelligent thoughts, not name-calling and
pettiness.

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the
opinions or policies of my employer or coworkers.