Some samples please

Subject: Some samples please
From: "Karthik Sundaram" <artandcopy -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 13:22:58 +0000

Gurus

Am a newbie to official tech-writing, and am a student at the IIT, Chicago. I was looking for some resource to see business writing and research writing samples, and also a proposal writing sample. Would someone please let me know where I can find them or email me a couple of their work that I can see what these are like. Also am seeking info on technical marketing communication: any leads on people or companies that practise this?

Thanks in advance
Karthik

"...even a simpler life would have to be designed."
-- Ralph Caplan

KARTHIK SUNDARAM
7345 South Shore Drive, #1802
Chicago, IL 60649
Tel: (773)-374-0327

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr