Re: ADMIN: RE: Network Security Article Clarification

Subject: Re: ADMIN: RE: Network Security Article Clarification
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:54:24 -0700

As someone who just sort of hangs on the edge of the list here, my
perception of the exchange was the same as Eric & Deb's. I saw
no humor in some of the responses to Andrew's post.

We all make mistakes. It takes someone with character to point
out those mistakes to others. Unfortunately, it seemed (at least
from my chair) that some people were revelling in the admission of
the mistake and just couldn't wait to twist the knife a little.

The next time I make a mistake, I hope I am cut a little slack. I am
sure you would all appreciate a little slack, too.

Dana W.