RE: Seriously OT and not allowed by Eric - usage rant

Subject: RE: Seriously OT and not allowed by Eric - usage rant
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:57:19 +1100

Ellen, (and others),

As there are no truly universal rules regarding documentation standards -
and it is unlikely there ever will be universal standards - at the start of
our documentation we tend to have a style outline informing the reader how
the information has been presented.

Obviously we do try and keep to a common industry style in the presentation
of information within our documents - but if there is variance the style
outline informs the reader what to expect from our documentation. In other
words - what we chose as the most appropriate way of presenting the
information.

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au

(61) (03) 9301-1695

EAA/N,
Melbourne Central, Level 49.12,
360 Elizabeth Street,