Re: Who to send a proposal to......

Subject: Re: Who to send a proposal to......
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:29:53 -0800 (PST)

> Casual conversations have indicated my proposal will be accepted.

> thing. What I wonder is, who do I send this to? The company is

Ask the person who has had the casual conversation with you that it
will get accepted.

If the person knows who the right person is, then maybe there is some
truth to their conversation. If the person doesn't know...then they
are blowing smoke.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com