RE: Offline courtesy among list members?

Subject: RE: Offline courtesy among list members?
From: "Audeh, Ida" <iaudeh -at- rational -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:25:09 -0800

Thank you, Geoff Hart! I am a lurker on this list, and usually I enjoy the
banter (and appreciate the very helpful advice people kindly share).
However, I was appalled to read one writer's gratuitous swipe against
people in developing countries. This is the kind of typical "first world"
arrogance that people around the world resent and despise. As someone who is
a "third worlder" and who has many friends from developing countries, I
don't think "first worlders" should feel too smug about their manners or
anything else.

Marvellous answer, Geoff (like all your posts).
Ida Audeh