RE: offline courtesy among list members

Subject: RE: offline courtesy among list members
From: "Hannah Bissell" <to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:36:59 -0500

okay,

now i feel like a cad. i've gotten some very good advice from this list and
always thought that specific responses were not wanted. like some others, i
saw it as taking up bandwidth and interrupting someone's time - someone that
has already taken time to answer my questions quite graciously - with my
simple thank you. they get my email, they have to scan for viruses before
they can open it, and then it basically says thank you for being so
helpful - you are so right. not that this is a bad thing, but most people
have demands and deadlines just like i do and these are just interruptions.

i like the idea of nm in the subject line, though. i will be doing that in
the future.

anyway, i'd like to take this moment to thank some people who have sent me
very valuable information. i know this doesn't include everyone who's helped
me out, but it's some of them: Margaret Cekis, John Posada (on several
occassions), Jo Baer (several times), Steve Hudson (several times), Dick
Margulis (several times), Geoff Hart (several times), Andrew Dugas, Uta
Surkau, John Banks, Jean Weber, Glenn MacEwan, Tom Johnson, and the
countless people who have answered questions i didn't even know i had. my
apologies for any slights i've caused.

hannah Bissell
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr