ForeHelp Help

Subject: ForeHelp Help
From: Liz -dot- Goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:58:59 -0500

I realize that I didn't give enough information in my previous message:

Does anyone know where I can take a class or
seminar in ForeHelp that doesn't involve my traveling to the other end of
the country (I live in Pittsburgh)?

I've done the tutorial and actually created a short online program that
works. My problem, I guess, is that I have never done online help before
and I don't understand how everything meshes together. I really need some
basic structure information to go with using the application. I though a
class in ForeHelp might touch on this. Also, after reading about the
difficulty in getting users to read online help - I think I need it even
more! I'm doing it, but I don't understand why.

Liz Goodwin
Technical Writer, Dycor
AMETEK, P&AI
liz -dot- goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr