Re: WWP & FM

Subject: Re: WWP & FM
From: Bill Burns <wdburns -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:21:26 -0700

Hi, Corry.

But I would like to achive the same with a WWP publisher. Does anyone know
how to achieve this? The HTML setup made in FM does not seem to have an
influence on the mapping made in FM. Can anyone help me out ? I assume
that this is quite basic, but I do not seem to find the solution in the help
file.

You make these changes in the File Properties of your WWP project. If you want a single Frame file to break at a particular heading style, map that Frame style to NewHTMLPage. You can also change the Heading style options to break, but the NewHTMLPage style already does that.

To map styles in WWP

1. Right-click FrameMaker and Generated Files, then select Properties.
2. On the Mappings tab, select the FrameMaker style with which you want to start new pages.
3. From the Current Mapping list, select NewHTMLPage.

For WWP questions, check out the wwp-users list on Yahoo Groups. It's the best resource for WWP-related questions and tips.

Bill Burns
Burns Technical Communications
208-336-0861
wdburns -at- mindspring -dot- com

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr