From: Jean Weber <jean -at- wrevenge -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:20:04 +1000

That's probably the Microsoft Knowledge Base. Here's a direct link to a page with links to FAQs and a Knowledge Base search page for Word97.

I've found that this site works much better if viewed using Internet Explorer. Given it's a Microsoft support site, that seems reasonable <grin>.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
mailto:jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com
The Technical Editors' Eyrie

On 12/31/2001, Steve Lefevers wrote:

Someone said there is a Microsoft website that provides Free Online Help for
MS Word 97. A large database that answers lots of questions.

I searched all over Microsoft's site and couldn't find it.
But I can't find this Microsoft Word Online Help site. Does it exist? If so

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit