Thanks (Was Re: Test Scripts/ Test Specifications)

Subject: Thanks (Was Re: Test Scripts/ Test Specifications)
From: "John Fleming" <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 06:43:32 +0000

Thanks for the tips folks (both the peope who responded on the list sever and those who responded privately).

Dana, I love that web site--there's enough reading there to keep me busy for *months*.

We kicked off the project with a briefing on Monday, and New Year's became another work day. The first bits and pieces are coming together nicely.

And thanks to the tips, my own writing experience and some of my own background in programming, I don't anticipate any major problems.

--
John Fleming
Technical Writer and SAS Programmer