WinHelp Search on NT Server

Subject: WinHelp Search on NT Server
From: Michael Long <Michael -dot- Long -at- medstat -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:52:41 -0500

Hi,

I've been told that our .hlp Search utility doesn't work on NT4 Terminal
Server, although it's fine on NT 4 Workstation and other 32-bit Windows
operating systems.

The techwr-l list archives yielded a bit of old (1994) info about dlls
associated with WinHelp full-text search, but nothing obviously applicable
to this situation. I've just begun researching. Any tips or insights will
be appreciated. Please reply offline, also, so that I won't miss it in the
daily digest. Thanks.

Mike Long
Team Leader, User Documentation
The MEDSTAT Group
http://www.medstat.com
734-913-3975 Phone
734-913-3131 FAX
michael -dot- long -at- medstat -dot- com

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr